Summer Program: Runs on a Monday and a Friday (2 May – 5 Nov) €36.00
Winter Program: Runs on a Tuesday (6 Nov – 1 May) €34.00
CHILDREN 2 – 12 YEARS – HALF PRICE
INFANTS UP TO 24 MONTHS – FREE.
A trip that will take you back in time to the ancient Greek civilization!
Our first stop is Curium, one of the most important archeaological sites of the island. Here you will see the ancient Greco-Roman theatre where gladiator games took place and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments. Driving towards Pafos, we stop at a viewpoint above Aphrodite’s Rock, which is the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of beauty and love. A short time will be given at the viewpoint for photos.
Once in Pafos, we will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mosaics and city-kingdom ruins. Here we visit the House of Dionysus. You will also have free time to relax, have lunch (optional extra) and enjoy the area surrounding Paphos Harbour.
MEALS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Coffee break near Chirokitia village (approx. 20 mins)
• Guiding in the archeological site of Curium (approx. 45 mins)
• Short stop at the Rock / Birthplace of Aphrodite (approx. 30 mins)
• Guiding of the mosaics in the House of Dionysus (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
• Return in Larnaca around 17.00, Ayia Napa around 17.30 and Protaras arouid 18.00